Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Argh Matey!

Happy Birthday Aidan! Aidan turned 3 on Sunday, September 16th so we celebrated the day before by having a pirate party and we had such a good time! The kids got to go on a treasure hunt to find all their pirate treasures and we had yummy cake and ice cream. I have the best family in the world- Jordan and McKay flew in for the occasion and Joseph and Juli showed up dressed to the nines as pirates. I was so touched by the efforts that were made to make the day fun for him and to support us. We have the best family and friends! We can't believe that our baby is already 3- the time is going by so fast. I'm so proud of him and all he does to learn and grow and make good "big boy choices" (our current work in progress). He makes our home such a happy place to be and I hope he has such a great year being 3! Sorry about the million pictures, but there were too many cute ones!

Captian Aidan and Shipmate Halle

Some of the crew

Yoho,Yoho, a pirates life for me!

I was so tickled that this turned out cute- we were a little worried there when we were making it.

I love this picture of them running to the treasure- Belle looks like she's flying.

ARGH!

So cute of Belle- she looks so tickled. :)


I'm glad Joseph and Juli got this of McKay- he was not having it.


Our little Pirate Ethan


2 comments:

Leslie said...

We had so much fun that day! Everything was sooo cute and the girls had a blast! I've never seen a cuter cake! Would you mind sending some pictures of the girls? I'd love to scrap them. Thanks!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

Joseph and I had lots of fun too. I loved the cake!!! The picture of the kids running is one of my favorites! Belle DOES look like she got ahold of some fairy dust. haha