I usually am a firm believer in not starting the Christmas season until the day after Thanksgiving, but I saw this on a couple other blogs and it was just too funny to pass up. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9550356118
P.S. How come my elf is the lurpiest dancer?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hillarious! I've had to play this a million times already for the girls, they think it is the funniest thing ever. It's not that your elf is lurpy, it's just because you got a boy body and your in between Aidan & Ethan with their girl bodies. That is what makes it so totally funny! I absolutely love Ethan's shake at the end! Thanks for the laugh!
I think Aidan has the best 'drill team' smile. So cute! See you soon!
Ok, you should have warned me it was so funny! I about lol'ed at my desk! That was so darling. Aidan is a way cute elf.
-Holly
That's freakin' hysterical! You are so cute. I love the Christmas background, by the way! And the countdown.
Post a Comment