If piano teachers were accountants then this would be our tax season too. I have been so busy with teaching because we have festivals, recitals, competitions, ect.. coming up and so my days are filled with tedious nit-picking and extra rehearsals on the weekends. It's all very rewarding when it is over but in the mean time I have been extremely busy and worn out, which leaves little time to blog. We did manage to get away 2 Saturdays ago, though, for a fun afternoon of sledding with my family. I have been getting so stir crazy with this cold, snowy weather and it felt great to get out, be in the sun and laugh. We had such a fun time!


We were so tickled with how brave Aidan was- he was so excited to go down, he'd barely sit there long enough for us to help him. He only took 1 big spill that hurt, but still went down one more time by himself before we left. He had SOOOO much fun!

Aidan was so funny when Joseph or Brett pulled him up because he wouldn't sit up in the sled. It was like he was strapped down in the gurney. :)


Yes we fit 5 people in a 3 person sled. And yes, EVERY bump left us with sore bums! Still fun, though!
5 comments:
That looks so fun! Really cute pics too! See, with all the snow you guys got at least you were able to go sledding. We havent had that option here!
Hey Becca....this is Jordan's friend Becca (Warner) Wood! Your boys are absolutely gorgeous! Seriously cuties!
How fun is that. I wish sometimes that it would snow here more. It snowed once but it melted pretty fast. Aiden looks like he is just exhausted and can't possibly manage to get up the hill while sitting.
I know how you feel about being busy. Although Meredith doesn't do taxes the companies she audits all have there year end right now so we get to spend time together other than looking across the table over a couple of computers while she works and I study. I keep telling myself that one day it will get better, maybe when I retire.
The shovel was the only thing that I could find that was slick on the bottom. Meredith had tried putting Ethan in a cardboard box so at least it is better than that
I am jealous. I tried to convince Camille to let me take Charity sledding but it was a no go. You guys look like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment