I just wanted to make a little note about how in love I am with this baby of mine. He has pretty much been continually sick since January when he first got RSV and has had problems with asthma since. To top it off, I took him in this week for another check on his lungs and he has an ear infection in each ear. He has been such a trooper through it all and is always happy and loving and still making us smile. Brett gave him a blessing over the weekend along with my dad and brothers and I'm so grateful for the priesthood and gospel in our lives. I know that he will be a strong little boy and that his sweet, calm disposition will help him through all of it. Here's a couple cute pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is getting so grown up already...he looks so different from when I saw him last. He is SO ADORABLE! Glad you guys had a good Easter!
Becca-
He is for sure your boy! Looks just like you with those big beautiful eyes. No wonder you love him so much...what a doll!
-Holly
He is absolutely perfect! Both of your boys are!
Post a Comment