Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Problem solved...
After much research, I found the problem. In case any of you ever have this problem, here is what happened to my blog. When I did my Mother's Day post the picture was too big for the post and it knocked the side bar to the bottom. The best way to find the problem is to view each post individually and see which one has the incorrect layout. I had to take off my Mother's Day picture until I can find a better way to put it on but I'm glad to be up and running again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on figuring out the problem. Really cute layout! where did you get it? Love and miss you!
Well at least I will know what to do if that ever happens! I love your new background...I almost picked that one last time I changed mine! You have good taste! :)
I can make the file size smaller in photoshop if you email it to me then you can repost it. Cute layout though. I love it! Thanks for the fun day yesterday, I'm excited for Saturday, yay!
Post a Comment