I love the scrunchy face!!!! SO cute! Cameron used to do that too, does Ethan breathe through his nose while he does that face? I swear, your kids should be models, Becca.
Oh my gosh! He is the cutest kid ever! (as well as my other nephews and nieces haha) I had so much fun with your kids this week (and you and Brett too). Can't wait until Friday!
4 comments:
I can't get enough either!! can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
This was just the laugh I needed today! HILARIOUS!
I love the scrunchy face!!!! SO cute! Cameron used to do that too, does Ethan breathe through his nose while he does that face? I swear, your kids should be models, Becca.
Oh my gosh! He is the cutest kid ever! (as well as my other nephews and nieces haha) I had so much fun with your kids this week (and you and Brett too). Can't wait until Friday!
Post a Comment