
The first morning there we went to a kite festival on the beach. As we rounded the corner to park, these are the kites we saw. It took my breath away! They were so huge and unlike anything I've ever seen! We watched a few people fly kites to music and it was a little strange. It was all choreographed out and there was even a clown and someone dressed as Charlie Chaplin performing. Hmmm... Fun to see, though!



Fun in the sand building sandcastles! The only problem was that any time they would actually start to get something built Aidan would demolish it. More fun that way, I guess!


I really wanted to bury Jordan's 9 month pregnant belly in the sand (I thought it would make a funny picture!) but she wouldn't hear anything of it (even when I tried to get her in the sand because I knew she couldn't get up fast enough) so I buried Ethan and he thought it was fun. Ha. Ha. :)

We brought boogie boards this year and everyone had a great time in the water- I was happy to stay on shore with the baby though. Aidan even got to try it out a little.

Such a cute picture of my sweet nephew, McKay. He is at such a fun age and was always full of hugs and kisses and something to say. He just followed Aidan around and the two of them are the best of friends!

Even Ethan wanted a turn on the board!



Ethan with Grandma and Papa. The kids had such a good time being with all of my family and everyone was so wonderful to help everytime I needed them and more.

I had to save the best for last. The last day we were there, we were able to meet up with my aunt and uncle and cousins and everyone was out in the water so Brett had to borrow a wet suit from my cousin's girlfriend. I think he looks like an 80's super hero. Hilarious!
2 comments:
I think Brett should join my photography business I will have someday. What do you think? I love the one of McKay. I had so much fun too and can't wait until next year!
How fun! I just have to say Becca that you always look so cute! I dont think Ive ever seen your hair not done, even after a day on the beach your hair still looks so cute!
Post a Comment