Sunday, August 3, 2008

More of our summer vacation...

Fiesta Days... I love the boys in their matching shirts!
Photobucket

My birthday... One more year and I'm officially old. Sigh.
Photobucket

Lots of swimming... This picture isn't even of this summer, but we've been having so much fun at the new pool, I haven't taken any current pictures.
Photobucket

Evacuating our house Friday night when the fire on the mountain came within a couple hundred yards of our house. It was really a scary night- our whole ward was evacuated. Thank goodness everyone was ok- nothing like a fire to put what's important in your life (and house) into perspective.
Photobucket

Watching the helicopter filling up with water (from the irrigation system across the street) to fight the fire all weekend long...
Photobucket

Boating with my family...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Preparing for the piano camp I'm teaching all this next week...
Photobucket

And finally...
Photobucket
Now if I could only find a second to start reading it!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I heard about the fire...SCARY! Glad everyone is safe. I have not started the new book either...but CANNOT WAIT!!!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

The Fiesta days looked fun and hot. We don't have anything like that around here. The fire sounded a little nerve racking. We are glad that you are all safe. Meredith hasn't allowed herself to start reading it yet because she becomes a bad mom when she starts reading books.

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

You have been reading the twilight series and not posting, I am very disappointed (it sounds like something Meredith would do)