
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! We signed the contract on Thursday and hoping and praying that everything stays on task we should be able to close in 3, yes 3!, weeks. Right before Christmas... what better time is there to move? However, we couldn't ask for a better Christmas present either. We love the house and are really looking forward to having a place of our own. Here's a few facts for anyone that is at all like me and wants to know all the details... It's in Spanish Fork, has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, a GARAGE!, and the best feature- a family room AND living room so that I can teach piano in a separate place then where the whole family is hanging out. It's in a subdivision with a million homes just like it (feels a little like Pleasantville) but we're on a side street on the furthest street north so we just have fields (ok, and the freeway) next to us. Here are a few different angles on the house.

Nice long driveway and cement pad for riding bikes

Behind the garage

Side yard which we will eventually fence off

We are thrilled and terrified and are really looking forward to having a place of our own with some breathing room. I'm planning on getting all of our October craziness on here this weekend and then don't be surprised if I don't blog again for a month! Life is about to get really crazy!
10 comments:
Hey, I know that neighborhood. My parents lived in the gray house across the street on the corner for 5 years. They moved about 4 years ago. Fun little neighborhood. Congrats on buying a house! :)
I love it and so happy for you. I know what you mean to have place of your own with some breathing room.:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! what exciting news! I didn't even know this was in the works, i'm so happy for you guys! i know you've been dreaming about this for a long time, hooray!!
Congratulations you guys! I know right where your house is at. That neighborhood is so cute and I love all of those houses around there. That is so exciting!!
Yea!!! I know you have been wanting this for so long....I am SO HAPPY for you. I wish I was there to go see it and to help you move. Keep me posted on everything!!!
It is very exciting and stressful buying a new house. We hope everything goes ok. We are going to be flying to Utah for Thanksgiving. We will get there on the 22nd but it will be late. We will have to get together. See you then
WOOOOO HOOO!!!
This is SO majorly exciting! I can't wait to see it! Hopefully I will be making a trip up north next summer!! It looks like a very nice lot etc.. Can't wait to see more pics of your home improvements and cute decorating!
Congratulations Becca, I am so happy for you and your family. What an exciting time of year to get into a new home too! Congrats again :)
YAY! I couldn't be more excited for you!!!! The house is adorable. If you need any help moving - truck, strong arms, a babysitter, etc. please don't hesitate to ask.
Hey Becca, You aren't very far from us. We're on 750 West by the Fieldstone Development. Welcome to the neighborhood.
Post a Comment