
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! It looks like we're actually going to survive the holidays. It's been so crazy and stressful to move this month but the house is actually feeling pretty good right now and as of last night we decorated the tree and all unpacked boxes (which is a lot) and unfinished projects (also a lot) have been retired to the garage until after the Christmas break so that we can actually relax and enjoy ourselves. We have had SO much help from our wonderful family and friends and we couldn't have done any of it without their countless hours spent helping us. We're very happy to be here and have been so blessed as a family this year. I'm so grateful for my sweet husband and children and am looking forward to what this next year will bring. We love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Thanks to my friend Leslie for designing this cute card. You can check out her website at www.sassyst.com.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see pics of your new place!
Merry Christmas. VERY cute card! Post pics of your house so we can see the inside!
Becca, Hey it was so great to hear from you! Your little family is growing fast and your boys are so cute. How old are they? How many students are you teaching now? Keep in touch. I will be sending out my "Christmas" card in January sometime--it didn't quite get done this year. Love, Jera Lin
Post a Comment