I haven't been a lousy blogger- I've been on a break. :) Ok, you know its bad when your guy friend (who shall remain nameless but you know who you are...) is telling me to get this updated already. Well, I'm glad to know people care. Hopefully I can get my readers back and I'll be much more consistent with this. This spring has been so crazy and I'm grateful to see the summer here. Our life has been full, full, full- we've been busy with work, doctor's appointments, piano, doctor's appointments, playing, doctor's appointments, house projects, doctor's appointments...you get the picture. My sweet Ethan has really been through the ringer these past few months and I'm so grateful that we've actually made it 3 weeks without going to the doctor! It must be a new record for us! We've been going pretty much weekly, with some weeks of daily visits and both him and I are really enjoying his latest run of better health. It's hard to just relax and think we're over the hump, but I am trying to enjoy the time and hope it lasts it least through the summer. I love summer life because my piano teaching reduces each week by almost half and its so nice to be able to wake up and have it all done by noon and still have the day available! We've been enjoying lots of trips to our neighborhood park, taking naps and being out in the yard. I better start some summer projects soon or I might be tempted to sleep away the summer...
I'm going to be busy the next few days working to get some of our spring events on here and then hopefully I'll be good to go from here on out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yay! Finally. and Yes we are here. Well at least I am. :)
I read your blog :) Your family is so adorable...why would I not look for updates daily??? Keep them coming...it's the only way for me to see you now!
you're alive!! sounds like life has been crazy! I love all your new pics. So cute. I can't believe Anson is married. I think he will always be 5 to me. Your boys are dolls!
You are still on my radar. Glad to hear ethan is improving.
Happy summer!
I still read it! I have missed your blogging SO MUCH (aka I have missed YOU). Glad to hear things are looking up with Ethan.
Good to see you in the blogging world, even though I visit rarely! Love you so much and can't wait to see you soon!
I love your family so much! I want to see pictures and read about you every day! Keep it up!
Love,
Mama
I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I love all the pictures. They are so good! The boys are just so darn cute. ~Meredith
I love the pictures from the wedding-what handsome boys in their outfits.
Post a Comment