Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where I've been...

Brett just said- You can't make a blog but at least you can make a baby! Baby #3 (!!!!) is well on its way! I am so overdue to post this... I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and update but I'm resolved to be better (again). I may not be great at it, but its the only way I journal anything about our family so I'm not giving up. I am 14 weeks along today, and am happy to say that I've survived the first trimester. This has been my hardest pregnancy, probably because I already have 2 little people to take care of, but I've had some really rough nausea and have been ever so grateful for the constant phenergen perscription that is in my medicine cabinet. I was never this sick with either of my boys but am starting to need the pills less, and some days not at all. I'm just glad to see it slowing down and am now looking forward to hopefully getting some more energy because I just want to sleep all the time! We are excited for this new addition and a bit overwhelmed to be adding another. We even have to buy a new car- we can't all fit in the one we have now- but I'm actually excited to have a reason to get something newer. :) Aidan and Ethan are very excited and talk about the baby all the time. In their minds there is no other possiblity but to have a girl- Aidan was really surprised when we told him we had just as good of a chance of having a boy. Brett and I are trying to not put any pressure on the situation and just have agreed not to talk about it until the ultrasound. I really feel that either way will be wonderful and I'm just looking forward to finding out so we can paint the nursery. This ultrasound picture was taken at our first appointment, when the baby was 9 weeks old. I'm due August 1st and I know it will be here before we know it! Keep checking back...more updates to follow- Thanksgiving, Christmas, life, ect...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you!!!! So exciting. Keep us posted.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Congrats to you guys! Maybe this will be your little princess! Baby #3 was my little girl! I enjoyed reading your post, your boys are too cute!

Amanda said...

Im awful at blogging to lately!!

Congrats on your new baby! That is so exciting!