Isn't the reason we have kids is to live vicariously through them? Since my hair is already short, and the pregnant thing to do is to cut your hair shorter, I decided to go for Ethan's. Ok, it nearly killed me to do it. These pictures don't do it justice- it was just beautiful and I loved it. BUT, we were so tired of it constantly being in his eyes and in the way and now that it's done I'm so in love with being able to see ALL of his face and be able to kiss even more of it! He looks like such a big boy now!
BEFORE
His Joe Dirt Mullet
AFTER
5 comments:
He look so mush like Aiden. Darling boys
I love it when you update your blog! These are darling pictures! I love seeing all of his face too!
I love it!!!! He's so cute!
the last picture before the finally result was the best. know that hair style brings back memories :)
Wow, I can't believe how long his hair was.....and that you actually cut it off....he looks so handsome with his cute little hair-do.....I don't know if I could bring myself to cut Filimone's hair....no time soon at least! :)
Post a Comment