Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Breaking the trend...
I'm officially not going to be so outnumbered! We went in for our ultrasound last night and found out we're having a baby girl! We are thrilled beyond words and can't wait to have a girl in our family. I don't have a cute ultrasound picture because her head was facing down and she was covering it with her arm and hand. Because of this, the Dr. wasn't able to look at her upper lip so we need to do another quick ultrasound next month... hopefully we'll get a better picture then. Other than that, everything looks great and we are very excited- especially Aidan. He was wanting a sister so much and is just giddy at the thought of it. We can't agree on any girl names so we have some work cut out for us but other than that the fun part begins. Shopping! As luck would have it, I'm flying out tonight to spend a few days (without the kids or Brett) with Jordan and can do some fun shopping with her. I can't wait for the break and what a fun way to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh---that is such great news--congratulations to you and "the boys". I have had so much fun shopping for my granddaughter--we are headed to Phx to celebrate her 1st birthday next month. Hope you have a great trip and shop till you drop!!!
Congrats! SO excited for you :) Have a fabulous trip!
We are so happy for you! Enjoy baby girl & trip away.
congratulations! i lurve my baby girls. and tell brett to watch out cuz his heart is gonna MELT. day one. no lie.
Hooray...I haven't checked your blog in forever and was so excited to see that you are expecting! A girl...so much fun!
Post a Comment