Well, its been a while, and as our good friends pointed out the complete absence of our blog this last year I decided it was time to jump back on the wagon. So here we are, back in business, new design and all. Thank you for the encouragement! I'm looking forward to a new year and another chance at journaling our life as a family. I am grateful for these sweet children of mine every day and just wanted to post a picture of them in their Christmas clothes. I just LOVE Chole's dress! How much fun am I having dressing this girl?! We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed having Jordan and her family stay with us, as well as all the time we spent at my parents with all of my siblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for updating us. It is interesting to see your last blog and the picture of Chloe just born right under the current picture. How fast they grow. It was great spending time with you. Were glad you're up and going with the blog again
Yeah! You're back! Now, don't tease me. I want more. How do I get one of your family pictures? I don't have enough pictures of Chloe either. You have the cutest family in this valley! (That's safe, right?) I love you all!
I love the shout out and I'm so glad we are going to get to see some more pictures of the kids. They are adorable in their christmas outfits. So cute! It was wonderful to visit with you guys and have a fun dinner out. Thanks! ~Meredith
Post a Comment