Friday, July 13, 2007

Its A Boy!!!

Ethan Michael Sivits


Born: July 11, 2007
Weight: 7 lbs. 4 ozs.
Length: 20.5 inches

For another picture go to...
http://www.utahportraits.com/hospital/index.php?action=view&BabyID=071107ems

Mom and baby are doing well and home from the hospital.

More to come!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca, Brett, and Aiden

Congratulations! He's beautiful.
I'm glad he's here and you're home and all went well.

Tamara Davis

Amanda said...

Congratulations you guys! He is sute cute!! How is Aiden adjusting to have a new little brother? Congrats again!! He is beautiful!!

Amanda

Wade Mitchell said...

ROCK ON! I didn't even know Becca was pregnant! I've been a very incompetent old college buddy indeed...Your little family looks so great in all these pictures, who know that the romance in the Cave of Brekenridge 4 could be the start of something so beautiful. I wish we lived closer and could all hang, our Tommy is 3 and little Ashley is 8 months.

Wade
www.sellingmountainhome.com

Anonymous said...

WOW my little brothers all grown up with two kids,good job but you better slow down or you will catch up to me.He's a cute little shit!
Love you guys.
Bryan

Jared Parmenter said...

Congrats Becca. Your new son is adorable. Looks like he just joined a great family.

Jared

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute, looks like Becca! Cant' wait to meet him and snuggle him. Dan and Nikki and Mom

The Meaghers said...

Congratulations! Looks like he came a little earlier than expected. He is a very handsome little guy. Hopefully I will get to come by and see all of you when I am in town.
Congrats again!
-Holly I. Meagher

Unknown said...

Becca, What a cute little guy! You should be really proud. We're very happy for you and your family. You'll have to bring him so that all the music teachers can dote over him at our chapter meetings. Take good care of yourselves. Carlotte

Sarah said...

Congratulations Becca & Brett! He's just adorable!

~Sarah Dodson