Occasionally we get a smile that we're pretty sure isn't from gas and it's so cute. He's getting chubby already and is such a sweet boy. He has the worst stomach pains but a woman Brett works with recommended some great stuff that you can buy at Good Earth. We've actually gone to bed before midnight the last couple nights because he isn't crying until 1 am. I'm starting to feel a very small amount of normalcy coming back this week. On top of the birth announcements, I actually got the bills paid and ordered his blessing outfit. Those 3 things took all week, but they are done, right? Life has changed so much with the addition of another child, but I feel so blessed to be the mother of these sweet boys.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
I finally got it done!
I am happy to say that after much picture taking and agonizing over which picture is the best I finally got the birth announcements ordered. I loved this picture of Ethan and although it didn't make the final cut, I thought it needed to be posted somewhere.

Occasionally we get a smile that we're pretty sure isn't from gas and it's so cute. He's getting chubby already and is such a sweet boy. He has the worst stomach pains but a woman Brett works with recommended some great stuff that you can buy at Good Earth. We've actually gone to bed before midnight the last couple nights because he isn't crying until 1 am. I'm starting to feel a very small amount of normalcy coming back this week. On top of the birth announcements, I actually got the bills paid and ordered his blessing outfit. Those 3 things took all week, but they are done, right? Life has changed so much with the addition of another child, but I feel so blessed to be the mother of these sweet boys.
Occasionally we get a smile that we're pretty sure isn't from gas and it's so cute. He's getting chubby already and is such a sweet boy. He has the worst stomach pains but a woman Brett works with recommended some great stuff that you can buy at Good Earth. We've actually gone to bed before midnight the last couple nights because he isn't crying until 1 am. I'm starting to feel a very small amount of normalcy coming back this week. On top of the birth announcements, I actually got the bills paid and ordered his blessing outfit. Those 3 things took all week, but they are done, right? Life has changed so much with the addition of another child, but I feel so blessed to be the mother of these sweet boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the picture of Ethan is so cute, and makes me laugh. And just to let you know, I got a little weepy when Sabra won because I was so excited!
Post a Comment