I almost forgot to comment on my sadness- my favorite summer show, "So You Think You Can Dance" is over and now I have to wait another year for it to come on! It is so much fun to watch, especially when there is no other summer t.v. We record it on our DVR every week and the whole family loves to sit and watch while Aidan dances. He goes between some fine break dancing to very beautiful lyrical. It's a hoot to watch. The other day my mom had him at the mall and when they were in GAP some funky music came on and Aidan got down on the floor and started spinning. The sales rep got a kick out of it and when my mom said that Aidan watches this show, the sales rep said it was here favorite too. Ha. ha. It's so fun to see all the incredible work from such amazing choreographers and all the different styles. It really makes me want to join a class again but that would require me having some time, energy, and oh yea- the body I had in high school when I was dancing. :) I guess I'll just live vicariously through the show for now. My favorite dancer- Sabra- won so we were happy!
2 comments:
Becca-
That post was too cute! I had to read it to everyone in my office. I can just immagine Aidan dancing at the GAP. How funny?! At least we know you are raising him right!
I am so say SYTYCD tour isn't coming to the area. We wanted to go last year, but missed the tour date.
Yeah for vicariously living through dance TV!
-Holly
Im sad its over too!! I would love to see Aidens dance moves though!! I bet he is getting so big! Elyse & Luke both loved that show this year too and breakdance all over the living room.
Post a Comment