I found this great new site (Thanks Leslie!) that has a million new templates. They have holidays, all the colors, pretty much everything you can think of and I found quite a few cute ones that I'll be changing to in the future. I thought I'd better share the wealth and pass on the website. I actually think you can just click on the link on the top of my page and it will take you there. I thought I'd go all out and get in the mood for scary Halloween! Hope you find something you like!
P.S. I found the cutest pumpkin patch template but the picture stays behind your pictures and it kind of looked funny- maybe someone else can make it work. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute! it's very spooky. hey could you send your pictures from the pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins to my email? curlylucie@hotmail.com thanks!
Soooo cute! I thought that site was the best one I found for blogger. Too bad i'm not using my blogspot anymore! That's okay, my new blog site has a lot of cute, way easy, templates too and i've been happy with them so far. Anyway, can't wait to see your page for next month!
Post a Comment