Saturday, October 13, 2007

Run Daddy Run!

Last weekend we went to St. George for Dad's 23rd (?) St. George Marathon. He did a great job and we are always so proud and impressed by his hard work and speed. The marathon is always over conference weekend and it's usually our last chance at summer, but for the first time that I could remember, it was cold and windy and we were disappointed that we didn't get to take the boys swimming. We still had a great time being with the family, though, and missed Jordan and Danny being there.

Mom, Joseph, Aidan, Anson & Julia waiting for Dad to come in.

Almost there!

Notice the brown hair? I'm testing the theory on whether or not blondes have more fun. So far, I'm having a pretty good time with dark hair. :)

Ethan loves this little frog wrist rattle, so we attatched it to his car seat and he sits and cooes and laughs at it. So cute.

3 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

I love the dark hair!! You look so great. And Ethan is getting even more and more cute!!!! Oh, how I miss my other little boys.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Ok, first of all I haven't checked your blog for awhile, it looks sooo cute! You're doing a great job at customizing it....I like the black and orange, very festive! Second, Tatem has the same little wrist rattles (the frog and the duckie) and they are definitely her fave too, it's nice for me to have a toy that is attached to her so that we get a break from the "I'll throw it and you pick it up" game. Ethan is getting so big! I love the pic you posted of him what a cutie! And third, Hello! Your hair is adorable! I haven't seen you in forever and it looks really cute. I can't remember the last time I saw your hair dark! I dyed mine back to black (with a little red) while you were in St. George. I'll try to post a pic on my blog....if I ever get a chance to update it. Maybe we should just plan a night out so we can actually see each other in person. Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I admire your dad for running, he is a great example of hard work and perseverance. I'll talk to you soon!