Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Yummy!
Ethan seemed to be feeling better yesterday so we decided to start him on rice cereal and he loved it! He was so cute- he couldn't get the spoon in his mouth fast enough! I was glad we waited a little longer to start him because he was able to keep the food in his mouth much better than Aidan did in the beginning. I can't believe he's already old enough to be doing this. The time is passing too quickly. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a big boy! I can't get over how cute he is! And what a sad picture of Ethan getting a treatment. I'm glad he's getting better. We love and miss you guys!
I am SO glad to hear he is doing better. I have been thinking of you and him a lot. I miss chatting with you so much! I love that I can read your blog and see what's going on with you guys.
Wow! Time flies! I can't believe he is 6 months already! Tatem is almost 9 months and will be crawling any day now and can feed herself small pieces of food. It seems like just yesterday when we were feeding her that first bowl of rice cereal. Isn't motherhood bittersweet? You are so excited when they start learning and doing new things but at the same time you know things will never be the same. Ethan is such a doll! Look at him eat! I'm so glad he's feeling better.
I guess I haven't checked your blog in way too long. You have so many new cute pictures on here! I can't believe how big both of your boys are looking!
Post a Comment