
We are so excited for Brett to graduate in a couple weeks! The announcements and invitations to celebrate are in the mail! If we overlooked you in all the craziness, we're so sorry and would love to have everyone come celebrate with us that night. Here are the cute announcements we had made (note to those who receive them: we honestly didn't choose pink/purple text- the photo lab messed up and they were supposed to be white- like shown here!)
P.S. We love this website for all our announcements! http://www.announcingjoy.com
4 comments:
yay Brett! I love this layout. Remind me what you asked me to bring? :$ I forgot, sorry.
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! Congrats! Seriously I know the feeling. What an accomplishment for you! Have a fun party! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!
Congrats you guys! That is the best feeling to be done with school!
Congrats Brett. It is great to be done with school. It just takes some of us longer than others. It is a good thing that we have wives to push us to get things done. Becca, Meredith is doing great and recovering well. She is tired but we expected that, it will take a while to see if her thyroid will kick in. She has been on three runs with me this last week so I think that shows how well she is doing.
Post a Comment