Monday, June 23, 2008

Art City Days...

In an effort to get the kids out of the house, we got together with the Burningham's and the Gleaves' for a fun night out for dinner and the carnival. It takes some effort to get our ever growing clan out for the night, but we always have so much fun together and I'm so happy that our kids enjoy each other so much!
Aidan and Braxton-why is it all 3 year olds smile like this when they say "Cheese!"?
Aidan loved the roller coaster- we thought it was funny that he knew to put up his hands without us telling him.
Cute girls: Jalen, Halle, and Shalee

Ethan was so mad that we didn't get him a balloon when the other kids got one, so when he finally got his he was so excited he didn't know what to do with himself! I just love his face!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Wow, Ethan's hair is long! So cute! I love your boys. It seems like so many people I know have 2 little boys....it's making me excited if this baby is a boy. Do you guys want more kids?
I'm sad I missed Jordan's shower, how did it go?

Tim and Laurel said...

WOW, Ethan looks exactly like Brett in the picture with you! I didn't realize this before.
You are looking super!