This year I started my summer vacation by taking a blogging vacation. It wasn't really intentional, but it seems to have taken the backseat. Hopefully I'll be more on the ball. We started our month by Aidan taking swimming lessons. This was his third year of lessons, but the first by himself since we've only done Mommy and Me the first two years. We take him to a woman who I grew up dancing and taking swimming lessons with, and it's been fun to have my kids go there now. She has a private pool and luckily keeps it so warm, which was nice since it was freezing and poured rain two of the days. He did such a great job and I was so proud of his willingness to try everything. He's pretty fearless in the water which makes me nervous but I'm happy he's not afraid!

He loved the diving board!

3 comments:
Hey Becca! It was so fun to hear from you. Your kids are so cute! The heat is pretty intense in AZ. I take Olivia to swimming lessons in the morning and then head straight home for the air conditioning. Everyone is telling me the rest of the year will be great! I hope so. Cute blog!
Wow...isn't he the same age as Logan? That is so great that he is such a great swimmer. It's fun to be able to keep up with your family from your blog. Have a great summer.
Wow...isn't he about the same age as my Logan? That's great that he's such a great swimmer already. It's been fun to keep up with your family through your blog. We hope you have a great summer.
Post a Comment