Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Great Outdoors

The weekend before Labor Day we decided to get in one camping trip with the boys before the summer ended. We went up Payson Canyon with Joseph and Juli and Anson and Julia and had a great time! We spent the afternoon at Payson Lakes and then went to our campsite and cooked Boy Scout dinners and smores around the fire. My parents joined us for dinner and the boys had a lot of fun. Next year we'll be purchasing a new tent- we fit all 4 of us in a 2 man tent and Brett and the boys all had colds so they all snored. Needless to say, I didn't sleep much which is why we only camp for one night at a time.

Dad, Joseph, Julia and Anson
Photobucket

Ethan was making cute faces at Papa while eating!
Photobucket

Joseph and Anson cooking
Photobucket

I don't know what Juli is doing in this picture, but it makes me laugh- whatever it is!
Photobucket

Aidan wearing Joseph's big gloves
Photobucket

The boys and me
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, you keep writing about all the fun Payson stuff...I loved going to Payson Lakes when we lived there...it is so pretty!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

oh thanks a lot for that great picture of me! What am I doing?