
Aidan (who is sitting at the table, listening to the whistling sound the straw in his sippy cup is making) pulls his ear away from his head and says: "Do you hear the ocean in here?" (Like in the shells)
Me (after putting my ear up next to his so our heads are touching side by side): "No, I don't hear the ocean. All I hear is 'I love you mom. I love you mom. I love you mom. I love you mom.' "
Aidan (pulls away to look at me): "No mom, that's my heart."
I can't even begin to express the good that has done for my heart.
7 comments:
The house looks great. The fixing up part isn't the best but when you get done it feels great to have been able to do so much. The story about Aiden is great. I think that we are blessed with moments like that so we can keep things in perspective.
Becca...that is the most precious thing I've ever heard in my life. It took my breath away. You are so lucky to have a little boy who loves you so very much.
Those little things are what make it ALL worth it, right?!
We are still coming to Utah in May...I wanna see you!
That melted MY heart!
LOVE what you have done with your house! It looks FABULOUS!
Don't you think that it is about time to give us an update of what is going on. We are waiting
Oh, melt my heart. That boy is so darn sweet!
Post a Comment