Ethan ADORES Aidan. Aidan truly loves Ethan, and they are great friends, he just is the older child and doesn't obsess about being and doing everything like him. Ethan started primary this month and is excited to be in Sunbeams. When the teacher asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, he replied:
"SIX. So I can be like my brother."
I love that. He couldn't have said it more perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I really love your sweet boys and girl! Good updates! :)
Becaa, I'm so glad to read about your family and everything that has happened in the last year. Your kids are darling--can't believe how big Chloe is already, what a doll. Also happy to hear about Aiden and school. Isaac is a late b-day and we've struggled, but are going to wait on kindergarten. Especially because Ohio is all day. Anyway, love to you and your family. Have a wonderful spring!
So cute! I love to see what you are up to. I love the new family pic at the top. MISS YOU!
Post a Comment