Friday, September 5, 2008

Visiting Jordan and baby Lauren

I had such a nice time at my sister, Jordan's house, visiting with her and getting to hold baby girl Lauren. I got to relax, sleep, read (and finally finish Breaking Dawn- which I loved!) watch movies, talk and play with the kids. It was such a nice week! Ethan was a dream to travel with and I missed Aidan desperately but he had a great time playing with different friends while Brett worked. Lauren is so cute and I miss Jordan and her kids so much. It's so fun to have a baby girl in the family!

Photobucket

We were able to drive down to Boise one day to see my good friend, Brandi and her son Davis, that I went to college with. It's been nice that Jordan and her only live about 45 min. from each other so I can still see Brandi every now and again.
Photobucket

Ethan loved Lauren but she wasn't too happy to pose for this picture.
Photobucket

At one month old she was just barely the size of when my boys were born and my boys were just average size babies! She's so tiny!
Photobucket

Trying to take our own picture at the airport. If you look closely you can see Lauren's tiny little head by Ethan's shoulder.
Photobucket

One more cute baby picture. I love you and miss you Jordan! Thanks again for having us come!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jordan and Danny said...

My heart just aches for you!! You would be amazed how big Lauren is getting. I can't get over it. I love your new background. I think I'm ready for a blog face lift also. I love you!