I'm always emotional on the kids birthdays- the time goes by so fast! I'm especially emotional today because 5 seems like such a milestone to me. I'm so grateful for this sweet child of mine. He brings so much laughter and love and
ENERGY into our home. He fills my days with so much conversation and learning. He is such a good big brother and we are so blessed to have him. Some of Aidan's favorites right now are: FOOD (doesn't matter what- I'm starting to see that raising boys is going to bring a big grocery bill), playing with his animals and jungle set- he loves any kind of African or exotic animal, playing with his sweet friends across the street, riding his bike, spending time with dad (has always been a daddy's boy), reading Grandma's Smithsonian magazine or any other learning books he can get his hands on, and being with all his family and friends. This boy is our social bug! Happy Birthday Aidan! We love you so much!
Newborn


1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old

4 Years Old

This Year- First day of school pictures
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, are you sure he's five? When did that happen? He is such a handsome, fun little guy!
wow! It is so cool to see him grow year by year. I can't decide....in some pics he looks like Brett and in some he looks like your brother, Anson. So what is your verdict?
GOSH! Where has the time gone? He looks so grownup. Happy Birthday to him. I miss you!
Post a Comment