So... who doesn't relish the chance to relive the glory days?! We had a drill team reunion the first weekend in September and it was so much fun! We had a long practice and dinner with everyone on Thursday night and then Friday night we danced at half time at the Spanish Fork Homecoming game- against Payson. I can't even tell you how goofy we felt but loved every minute of it. It was so fun to get to see old friends again and get out there and strut our stuff. We don't quite move the same that we used to but it was fun none the less. Our advisor has been doing the drill team for 30 years so there were women there from the 80's. Drill team was my favorite part of high school and I was happy to have fun with some of the team again. I'm just glad I'm finally walking normal again. :)
Charlie's Angels? Power Rangers? I don't really know why we did this. An'J? Les?

These two girls are my family and I love them dearly! The best thing I got out of drill are these best friends of almost 15 years (that makes us sound so old!). This picture cracks me up because not only do we have a million pictures of us posed like this, from high school, they all have Shane doing the bunny ears in the background. Thank goodness An'Jalee and Shane got married so we can keep the tradition alive. :)

The 90's group
1 comment:
Oh My Heck! I love it! Looks like you had so much fun. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.
Looks like you had so much fun! It 'twas truly one of the funnest times ever! Oh, to be able to high kick again!?
-Holly
Post a Comment