I'm so behind on blogging... I'm going to try to catch up a little. Here are some pictures of Aidan's fun Rock and Roll Party. I've been meaning to get them up so that our family who couldn't come could still see them. We celebrated with Grandma and Papa, Joseph and Juli, Anson and Julia, the Burningham's and the Gleaves'. We had Anson's band come play, which Aidan was so excited about but ended up crying through the whole thing. I don't know if it was too loud or just complete sensory overload but that part of the party was a bit of a bust. Thanks to my awesome brother, Anson, though for being a good sport and providing the entertainment. Once we took things inside Aidan had a great time. The tattoos especially were a hit. They took a bit of scrubbing to get off before church that next morning but all in all it was a success!

Leslie's girls, Jalen and Halle, killed me. They were like Hannah Montana meets Cindy Lauper.
Fun with the tats
What's a Rock and Roll party without a little "Guitar Hero?"
Ethan, of course, LOVED the balloons
5 comments:
That looks like so much FUN! I LOVE guitar hero!
oh my heck, this video is so hilarious! I love his expressions. I was laughing out loud!
That looks like such a fun party!! I bet Aidan will remember that forever!
Oh, I'm even more sad I missed it now!! All the pictures are so great! I love the video of Aidan, and Ethan's shirt. hey, can I borrow your rock and roll t-shirt for Halloween? Danny's making me go to a costume party!
Remind me to be in town next time Adian's birthday rolls around. You are the coolest parents every! (It also doesn't hurt that you have the cutest boy who ever rocked the earth!)
-Holly
Post a Comment