Monday, October 27, 2008
October has been such a busy month! I have a million pictures to post of all the things we've been doing- hopefully I'll be able to get them up this week. I was able to attend the state Utah Music Teachers Conference this weekend and have 2 full days of learning from some of the best piano teachers and professionals that our state, and country, has to offer. I was hesitant about spending the time and money to go but I'm so glad I did. It felt so good to be learning again- I didn't realize that I missed being in school and missed that environment of piano 24/7. I even wondered (for only a milli-second)how I could go back and get my masters. Anyways, I've left motivated to be better and have so many good ideas. Sometimes it feels a little overwhelming to want to incorporate everything and keep your studio's business aspect ahead of what the other teachers around you are doing, but overall I feel like I'm running a really good studio and am so grateful for the education I have to do this. I'm lucky to live in a state where music, and especially piano has such a large culture. I've been able to learn from some of the best of the best and look forward to learning more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you liked it so much!
Good for you! You are so talented. I can't wait to see all the pics when you post them!
I love how dedicated you are! I remember years ago when i would call you in the middle of your 2 hour a day practice sessions!!! Sounds like things are going good for you!
Daniel misses you guys so much. He watched this little video with Aidan so many times.:)( from the party).I hope everything goes well for you guys.
Post a Comment