Seems like your cute family has so much fun.I wish we could go to your party.:) I know what you mean about being tired... I don't even dream about going to a salon. I wish I could.:) Hopefully I will find a minute someday.
Please, Please. I was so tired tonight I drank about half of a two liter of Diet Coke before symphony. Now it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm checking your blog. Don't give me a guilt trip in the morning when I call you to complain! Love you!
5 comments:
Seems like your cute family has so much fun.I wish we could go to your party.:)
I know what you mean about being tired... I don't even dream about going to a salon. I wish I could.:) Hopefully I will find a minute someday.
I wanna join you!!!! Fly out here! :)
I'll join you! I'm never had a pedicure!
Count me in.....
Please, Please. I was so tired tonight I drank about half of a two liter of Diet Coke before symphony. Now it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm checking your blog. Don't give me a guilt trip in the morning when I call you to complain! Love you!
Post a Comment