Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brrrr....

This morning I got up and ran/walked (ok, mostly walked- but there was some running) 3 miles with my mom in 37 degree weather and it was my idea! So, I'm pretty much the worst exerciser in the world but I was motivated and couldn't let the cold weather stop me. Since I have the worst excuse for running shoes, ever, my heels and feet are all blistered and bleeding. I'm even more proud. We'll see what Monday brings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for asking me to go with you. I hope you'll keep it up. I think it would help with the anxiety. I love you!
Mom

The Edwards said...

Becca! I found you through Emily's blog. What cute kids you have!

Jessica said...

GOOD for you!! It was 65 and sunny here today! We went for a stroll along the river, but definitely NO running...you ROCK!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

Go Becca! I'm proud of you! My gym membership is up in January so I can join you then. We should buy crunchless abs or something and do it together! What do you think?

Amanda said...

Okay so you motivated me to exercise today! Call me if you ever need a running/walking partner, I would go with you anytime.